All our experience designing and riding steel and alloy track frames has culminated in the birth of the BLB Viper - an embodiment of evolution.
Crafted from 6061 double butted aluminium, the Viper will launch from the gates and continue the attack through the corners of the course - the 35mm tapered fork ensures you stay on track wheter fighting through switchbacks or busy city traffic.
The integrated seat post keeps weight down while increasing rigidity - rigidity that extends downwards into a burly BB shell, transferring 100% of your power to explosive sprints and summit killing climbs.
• Frame: 6061 AL double butted with tapered head tube (1 1/8" - 1.5")
• Fork: Carbon fork w/ alloy steerer (35mm rake)
• BSA (english) bottom bracket
• 100 | 120mm spacing
• Integrated seat post
• Headset: BLB integrated
• Stem: BLB Lite CNC (70mm)
• Handlebars: Deda RHM02 Drop
• Bar tape: BLB Pro-Gel
• Brakes: Shroom
• Brake levers: BLB Crosstop OS
• Chain: YBN S512H
• Crankset: BLB Notorious Track - choose between 46t - 49t
• Pedals: BLB T-Rex
• Sprocket: BLB Track - chose between 14t - 19t
• Saddle: BLB Stealth (carbon look)
• Front wheel: H+Son SL42 rim with BLB Track hub
• Rear wheel: BLB Notorious 90 with BLB King hub
• Tyres: Pro-Lite
PLEASE NOTE THAT FRONT & REAR BRAKE AND PEDAL STRAPS ARE OPTIONAL AND HAVE TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
OTHER COLOURS ALSO AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.
In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice. Integrated seat post can be cut depending on preferences.
Please note: For transit reasons all complete bikes are shipped 85% assembled. We strongly advise to take it to your local bike shop where it can be fully assembled, checked, adjusted and prepared for your first ride.