Guidelines for use of carbon wheel/rim
Failure to comply will immediately void any warranty
- Maximum rider weight - 95kg
- Maximum tyre width - 25c
- Maximum tyre pressure - 110psi
- Carbon brake pads must be used on carbon surfaces
Your carbon wheel/rim is designed for riding on a paved surface or smooth gravel roads where the tyres do not lose ground contact. Riding in a manner other than its intended use can cause carbon to fatigue or fail, and will void any warranty.
Taking care of your carbon wheel/rim
Carbon fibre must be inspected carefully for damage, fatigue and stress. Inspect your wheel or rim for signs of fatigue before and after each ride.
- Check for scratches, gouges or other surface problems
- Check the wheel for loss of rigidity
- Check the wheel surface for delamination
- Listen for unusual noises
After any high force load, like a crash or other impact to your bicycle, you must have your wheel/rim checked by an expert bicycle mechanic to determine whether it is safe to continue riding with.