S-M size is suitable for 4'8" - 5'4" (146cm - 165cm)
M-L size is suitable for 5'5" - 6'0" (167cm - 183cm)
The Lola is our 8 speed women's specific city bike. Recreating the quality and elegance of vintage city bikes, Lola offers comfort, quality and style.
A double butted steel frame ensures smooth and soft rolling on the bumpy roads, whilst the split "Mixte" top tube allows for ample stand over and those classy step-through dismounts.
Boasting elegant full length polished alloy fenders and sleek chain guard that will protect your outfit from road spray, as well as a rear polished rack to help carry anything you need around town with comfort and ease.
Equipped with Shimano's well respected Altus 8 speed gearing, the Lola is a comfortable companion across all terrain - be it short city dashes or longer weekend rides along sunny summer beach fronts.
• Frame: BLB Lola 4130 Chromoly
• Fork: BLB Lola 4130 Chromoly
• Handlebars: Alloy Sweep Back
• Stem: BLB Quill (80mm)
• Grips: BLB Button
• Headset: Tange 1" threaded
• Seat Post: Alloy (27.2mm)
• Saddle: BLB Feather Ladies
• Cranks: BLB Alloy (46t)
• Pedals: Alloy City
• Bottom Bracket: Tange 68x107mm (sealed)
• Shifters: Shimano Altus 8-speed
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
• Brakes: Alloy Caliper
• Fenders: BLB Hammered Alloy
• Chainguard: Slimline BLB Alloy
• Rack: Rear Alloy
• Hubs: Aluminium
• Rims: 700c Classic Double Wall
• Tires: Kenda Kwest 700x28c puncture resistant (tanwall)
• Kickstand: Alloy
• 6KU Classic Brass Bell
• Weight: 13.5kg
Supplied with front and rear brake callipers.
Please note: For transit reasons all complete bikes are shipped 85% assembled. We strongly advice to take it to your local bike shop where it can be fully assembled, checked, adjusted and prepared for your first ride.