We are pleased to introduce the City Classic - a single speed commuter inspired by the quality and style of 70's classic steel track bikes.
Building on our success at building custom bikes for a decade, we've used our extensive knowledge and experience to create what we'd bill as the ideal city cycle.
The City Classic aims to emulate the same heady feelings felt by riders such as Antequil, Coppi and Merckx while providing an ultra reliable no-nonsense commuting platform.
Equipped with a quality finishing kit and possessing an elegance lacking in modern mass produced machines the City Classic is the perfect balance of style and substance.
50cm is suitable for 5'1" - 5'4" (155cm - 163cm)
53cm is suitable for 5'4" - 5'7" (163cm - 170cm)
56cm is suitable for 5'7" - 5'11" (170cm - 180cm)
59cm is suitable for 5'11" - 6'3" (180cm - 191cm)
• Frameset: BLB Classic-R 4130 Chromoly
• Fork: BLB Flat Crown Fork
• Handlebars: Alloy Drop (Alloy Bullhorn also supplied)
• Stem: BLB Lil Quill 80mm
• Grips: Velo Rubber (bar tape also supplied)
• Headset: Tange 1” threaded
• Bottom bracket: Tange Sealed 68x107mm
• Crankset: BLB Alloy 48t
• Freewheel: BLB 17t
• Chain: KMC
• Pedals: Alloy Track
• Seat post: Alloy 27.2mm
• Saddle: BLB Raven (vegan leather)
• Brakes: Alloy brake calipers
• Brake levers: Alloy
• Hubs: lightweight Aluminium (sealed)
• Rims: 30mm deep double wall Alloy
• Spokes: 14g stainless steel w/ brass nipples
• Tires: Thickslick 25c
• Weight: 9.5kg (55cm)
Supplied with front and rear brake callipers.
Please note: For transit reasons all complete bikes are shipped 85% assembled. We strongly advice to take it to your local bike shop where it can be fully assembled, checked, adjusted and prepared for your first ride.